GENERAL TOURIST TICKET.
South Valley Cusco. With the general tourist ticket of Cusco, you can visit, in the tour, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay, besides that this ticket includes the entrance to sacred valley: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray, Tipón, Pikillaqta, and museums within the city of Cusco such as: The Koricancha site museum, Regional Historical Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art and the Pachacútec Inca Monument. cusco city tour.
- Adult Foreign Price: s /. 130.00
- National Adult Price: s /. 70.00
PARTIAL TOURIST TICKET.
If you want to take a half-day tour, such as the Cusco City Tour, South Valley or Maras Moray, in the city of Cusco, you need the Partial Tourist Ticket, which includes the entrance to Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay:
- Adult Foreign Price: s /. 70.00
- National Adult Price: s /. 40.00
CUSCO TOURS – WHAT INCOME TICKETS DO YOU NEED.
To start with your guided tour you require the Cusco tourist ticket and admission tickets to the Cathedral and Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun)
- Cathedral. – Your entrance ticket has a cost of S / .25 soles for foreign and / or Peruvian tourists.
- Koricancha – Your entrance ticket costs S / .18 soles for foreign and / or Peruvian visitors.
- Salt Mines – Your entrence tickets costs S/. 15 Soles for foreign / peruavian visitors.
- Andahuaylillas Church – Your entrence tickets costs S/. 15 Soles for foreign / peruavian visitors.
South Valley: Cusco tours, beautiful place south of the city of Cusco. Adorned by beautiful and picturesque villages, they make this tour an unbeatable experience on your visit to the city of Cusco. This is a trip that leads to the unique and magnificent archaeological site of Tipón, where we can observe the impressive irrigation system of the Incas, then we move to Piquillacta, where we admire the great urban planning of the Wari culture. And finally we come to visit Andahuaylillas, where “the Sixtine Chapel of America” is located with impressive mural paintings from the 16th and 17th centuries. South Valley Cusco tours, offers you an option of visits to interesting places near the city of Cusco.
*Difficulty level depends very much on your fitness and acclimatization.
- Starting place – Cusco
- Places to Visit – Tipon, Pikillacta, Andahuaylillas(iglesia sixtina)
- Altitude of the tour – 3,200 / 3,400
- Means of transport – Bus / on foot
- Places to visit – Archaeological group & community
- Number of days – half day
- Temperature – Day – 18 C ° Night – 07 C °
- General difficulty – Moderate
South Valley Cusco
Tipón: the first place in the south valley Cusco, Tipon Inca construction with impressive culture spaces containing 12 terraces that are currently protected by the government, whose walls were built with finely carved stones. Even more impressive is the irrigation system that remains intact and is serving the agriculture of local communities
Pikillaqta: Construction of the pre-Inca period (wari culture) It has characteristics of a large urban center with more than a thousand constructions between squares, colcas (food deposits), courts or houses, temples, long narrow streets with buildings that had up to 4 floors high.
Andahuaylillas: Typical Andean village of the time of the colony of singular origin and architecture. Stands in Andahuaylillas its Catholic Chapel of the colonial era with a beautiful decoration and mural painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth century known as the Sistine Chapel of Cusco. On the way back we will go through Saylla, a typical Cusco town where you can enjoy the delicious pork rinds (optional). We will be returning to the city of Cusco at approximately 3:30 p.m.
DEPARTURES: Daily: 08:00 to 14:00
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Tourist transport
- Official Guide Service in English and Spanish
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tourist cusco tickets (foreigners 130 soles / peruvians 70 soles)
- Entrance tickets (salt mines 15 soles)
- Expenses extras.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Extra money.
- Sun hat
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sunscreen (factor 70 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Extra money
- Rain jacket / poncho (for safety)
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:* If you are a student with a valid student card, please let us know because you will benefit from a discount on the entrance ticket
Muchas gracias por los servicios prestados, quedamos muy satisfechos y regresamos muy contentos a nuestra ciudad, recomendaremos por su trabajo a nuestros familiares y amigos, fue un placer conocerlos y... read more
June 11, 2019
El Valle Sagrado tiene un encanto particular, pueblos tradicionales y puntos arqueológicos importantes, es interesante conocer las huellas que dejaron nuestros antepasados. Excelente la atención y cuidados recibidos por Javier... read more
January 1, 1970
El Valle Sagrado tiene un encanto particular, pueblos tradicionales y puntos arqueológicos importantes, es interesante conocer las huellas que dejaron nuestros antepasados.
Excelente la atención y cuidados recibidos por Javier... read more
August 21, 2021
Positive Impact Travel
By joining this trip, you are directly supporting a project with a positive impact, with the Goal of Sustainable and responsible Development for future generations.
The earnings that Pacha Expeditions receives, for each of our tours, a percentage is destined to support various Andean communities. Pacha Expeditions organizes activities for the benefit of the local community, for children and adults, throughout the year.
Our projects are backed by local authorities and with internationally recognized standards and are audited by third parties. Which imply positive impacts on the beneficiaries