GENERAL TOURIST TICKET.
Cusco City Tour With the general tourist ticket of Cusco, you can visit, in the tour, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay, besides that this ticket includes the entrance to sacred valley: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray, Tipón, Pikillaqta, and museums within the city of Cusco such as: The Koricancha site museum, Regional Historical Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art and the Pachacútec Inca Monument. cusco city tour. you can buy this ticket at COSITUC
- Adult Foreign Price: s /. 130.00
- National Adult Price: s /. 70.00
PARTIAL TOURIST TICKET.
If you want to take a half-day tour, such as the Cusco City Tour, South Valley or Maras Moray, in the city of Cusco, you need the Partial Tourist Ticket, which includes the entrance to Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay:
- Adult Foreign Price: s /. 70.00
- National Adult Price: s /. 40.00
CUSCO CITY TOUR – WHAT INCOME TICKETS DO YOU NEED.
To start with your guided tour you require the Cusco tourist ticket and admission tickets to the Cathedral and Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun)
- Cathedral. – Your entrance ticket has a cost of S / .25 soles for foreign and / or Peruvian tourists.
- Koricancha – Your entrance ticket costs S / .18 soles for foreign and / or Peruvian visitors.
- Salt Mines – Your entrence tickets costs S/. 10 Soles for foreign / peruavian visitors.
*Difficulty level depends very much on your fitness and acclimatization.
- Starting place – Cusco
- Places to Visit – pisaq – Ollantayatambo – Chinchero.
- Altitude of the tour – 3,400 / 2,800 / 3,800
- Means of transport – Bus / on foot
- Places to visit – Archaeological groups
- Number of days – 1 day
- Temperature – Day – 18 C °
- Night – 07 C °
- General difficulty – Moderate
SACRED VALLEY TOUR.
The Sacred Valley tour was of great importance in Inca times as this place provided to select food grains to the city of Cusco and Machu Picchu and was home to the kings.
Pisac.- you can still see the magnificent and ancient architecture in the construction of the Inca city as well as in the agricultural terraces. Our guided tour of Pisac lasts about 2 hours before returning to the valley to visit the colorful local market and traditional where you can buy traditional textiles at low prices. After our visit to the market, our journey continues through the beautiful Sacred Valley, across the valley will see cornfields, our next destination is Urubamba where we arrive at approximately 13:00 pm to enjoy lunch (optional) on one local restaurants. From Urubamba it is only 30.
Ollantaytambo.- This place was built with pink granite rocks and is another great example of Inca architecture. Take a look at the second time of the Incas (90 tons) that was used as part of the Sun Temple after visiting this place continue to biggest rock.
Chinchero.- Located at 3,800 meters, where we will observe the traditional village, the colonial church and the Inca terraces and return to the city of Cusco.
DEPARTURES: Daily: 08:00 to 18:00
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Tourist transport
- Official Guide Service in English and Spanish
- Lunch Buffet (urubamba)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tourist cusco tickets (foreigners 130 soles / peruvians 70 soles)
- Expenses extras.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Extra money.
- Sun hat
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sunscreen (factor 70 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Extra money
- Rain jacket / poncho (for safety)
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:* If you are a student with a valid student card, please let us know because you will benefit from a discount on the entrance ticket
Machu Picchu es asombro, su historia, los lugares que debes pasar previo a su llegada, las vistas y la guía de Javier como parte de Pacha Expeditions, excelente. Si desean... read more
January 6, 2021
Positive Impact Travel
By joining this trip, you are directly supporting a project with a positive impact, with the Goal of Sustainable and responsible Development for future generations.
The earnings that Pacha Expeditions receives, for each of our tours, a percentage is destined to support various Andean communities. Pacha Expeditions organizes activities for the benefit of the local community, for children and adults, throughout the year.
Our projects are backed by local authorities and with internationally recognized standards and are audited by third parties. Which imply positive impacts on the beneficiaries