Machu Picchu Overnight 2d/1n, this is an option to enjoy Machu Picchu and visit the citadel with tranquility, and know every corner of the Inca city that is nestled in the Andes, have a unique experience in the land of the Incas, filled with energy, and enjoy nature and visit places that are part of the Inca Trail.
The most important thing to visit on your trip to Peru or South America Machu Picchu is place which was discovered in 1911 after being abandoned for centuries. We left early from the city of Cusco to the town of Ollantaytambo where we board the train, bound for the village of Aguas Calientes, in the way we will observe the variety of the Andean landscape and the high jungle. It’s tour is to enjoy cries of the Inca city and around the town of Aguas Calientes, relax in its hot springs and a good lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy machu picchu overnight 2d/1n.
Departure: Everyday from : 06.30.a.m.
*Difficulty level depends very much on your fitness and acclimatization.
- Machu Picchu Overnight 2d/1n. Comfortable and quiet way to get to Machu Picchu.
- Opportunity to observe the landscape surrounding the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the natural path to the Inca citadel.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu (early)
- Free time to explore and discover Machu Picchu on your own.
- An opportunity to climb the Huayna Picchu mountain or the Machu Picchu mountain.
- Departure point: Cusco – We pick you up from your hotel.
- Departure time: 10:00.a.m
- Accommodation: Hotel our guide will visit your hotel to give you the tour information
- Train Service: Expeditions (Vistadome service previous increase in price)
- Point of return: Cusco: our driver will leave you at your hotel
- Total Difficulty: Moderate.
Overview Day to Day
- Day 01 – CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES.
- Day 02.- MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO.
Day 01 – CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO- AGUAS CALIENTES.
Machu Picchu Overnight 2days, his tour starts picking you up from your hotel / hostel in the morning and drive to the Ollantaytambo train station to catch the train to Aguas Calientes, which route is like a 2 hours, during the route we are the fauna and flora of the National Shrine Machu Picchu.
In the train station of Aguas Calientes will be a person waiting to take to the hotel. Here you will have time to stroll around the city to explore or optionally can climb the mountain Putucusi, a mountain near the city, from where you can see the complex of Machu Picchu. (Optional), in the afternoon Aguas Calientes optionally can go to the hot springs to relax the muscles. Overnight hostel.
- Start- altitude of 2,800 meters.
- Accommodation: hotel
- Walking distance – 43km
- Total Difficulty: Easy.
Day 02. – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO.
Very early the next day will be boarded the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu. You will have a guided about 2 hours and then you have free time to visit the mountain Waynapicchu and elsewhere within the complex of Machu Picchu and after that you have to go back to Aguas Calientes, where we will have lunch and train back to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Start- altitude of 2720 8920
- High altitude – 2,400
- Distance traveled – 3km
- Total Difficulty: Moderate
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfer, Cusco – Train station Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Train Service – Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide
- tourist 2nd Day Lunch
- Hostal in Aguas Calientes. (01 nights)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Extra spenses
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Extra money.
- Sun hat
- Warm coat
- Gloves, hat and scarf
- Rain jacket / poncho (for safety)
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:* If you are a student with a valid student card, please let us know because you will benefit from a discount on the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
OPTIONAL SERVICES (NOT INCLUDED):
- Waynapicchu Tickets
- Sacred Valley tickets
Price & Add – ons
Group: U$: 450
Private: U$: 500
Group versus Private Treks: What’s the difference?
- Depending on the number of people in your booking, additional people may join the trek to make a full group.
- If you choose “private”, no additional people will be joining your group, no matter the size.
- Minimum booking size is two people; one person may book a group trek if Pacha Expeditions Travel Peru, is able to join that person with additional groups.
- Under 18 years Discount: U$: 20
- Under 07 years Discount: U$: 35
- Return Vistadome train – USD $50 per person
- Return Hiram Bingham train– USD $380 per person
- Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel (5-star hotel) – USD $245 Per person
- Tierra viva Machu Picchu (3+ star hotel) – USD $50 Per person
Hice el tour de Inka Jungle (4 días y 3 noches) y el de la Montaña de Siete Colores con Pacha Expeditions. Javier me atendió impecablemente, respondió todas mis dudas... read more
January 1, 1970
Fuimos bien asistidos en todos los tours. Personal muy serio y confiable. Recomendamos Pacha Espeditions a todos los que quieran ver todos los lugares de interés de la región de... read more
March 10, 2020
Machu Picchu es asombro, su historia, los lugares que debes pasar previo a su llegada, las vistas y la guía de Javier como parte de Pacha Expeditions, excelente. Si desean... read more
January 1, 1970
Positive Impact Travel
By joining this trip, you are directly supporting a project with a positive impact, with the Goal of Sustainable and responsible Development for future generations.
The earnings that Pacha Expeditions receives, for each of our tours, a percentage is destined to support various Andean communities. Pacha Expeditions organizes activities for the benefit of the local community, for children and adults, throughout the year.
Our projects are backed by local authorities and with internationally recognized standards and are audited by third parties. Which imply positive impacts on the beneficiaries