Machu Picchu full day tour ,The most important place to visit on your trip to Peru or South America is Machu Picchu site was discovered in 1911 after being abandoned for centuries. Early in the morning, we will begin our journey by bus to the town of Ollantaytambo through small communities. The scenery is spectacular, with wonderful views of the mountains and glaciers of the Andes. This place will leave the train to the village of Machu Picchu; along the train ride we will realize that the vegetation is becoming tropical. And the Inca citadel is located in jungle with lush vegetation.
The Machu Picchu full day tour, is a option to enjoy the most important place in Peru and South America. Machu Picchu was discovered in 1911 after being abandoned for centuries. To make the full day tour to Machu Picchu, very early in the morning, we will begin our bus trip to the city of Ollantaytambo through small communities. The landscape is spectacular, with wonderful views of the mountains and glaciers of the Andes. From this place we will board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes. Here you will embark by bus, to reach the Inca citadel and be able to start the full day tour to Machu Picchu with our specialized guide.
*Difficulty level depends very much on your fitness and acclimatization.
- Starting place – Cusco
- Places to Visit – Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Altitude of the tour – 3,400 / 2,000 / 2,400 M.a.s.l
- Means of transport – Tren Service / Bus / on foot
- Places to visit – Archaeological city
- Number of days – Full day
- Temperature – Day – 20 C ° Night – 07 C °
- General difficulty – Moderate
Departure: Everyday form 05.00.a.m – All Day.
Day 01.- Cusco – Machu Picchu.
Day 01: Bus transfer from your hotel to the train station of Ollantaytambo where the train to Aguas Calientes be addressed. Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, a representative of the company will be waiting at the train station to organize your trip in the city of Machu Picchu, as you are ready to board the bus to Machu Picchu, where our expert guide will take you on led a fascinating tour of 2 hours, visiting the most important, that is, the Sun Temple, the Temple of the Three Windows, the Temple of the Pachamama (Mother Earth), the Inti Watana, who served as a place temples to study the constellations, the solstices and equinoxes. After the tour, you will have free time to explore Machu Picchu on its own and return to Aguas Calientes for lunch and take the train back to Ollantaytambo and this place by bus to Cusco.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfer by bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (Expedition Service)
- Bus service from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Profesional Guide Service
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Bus Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu.
- Others who are not mentioned above.
- Expenses extras.(tips)
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Extra money.
- Sun hat
- Warm coat
- Gloves, hat and scarf
- Rain jacket / poncho (for safety)
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:* If you are a student with a valid student card, please let us know because you will benefit from a discount on the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
OPTIONAL SERVICES (NOT INCLUDED):
- Wayna Picchu (U$: 20 )Tickets
Price & Add – ons
Group: U$: 420
Private: U$: 500
Group versus Private Treks: What’s the difference?
- Depending on the number of people in your booking, additional people may join the trek to make a full group.
- If you choose “private”, no additional people will be joining your group, no matter the size.
- Minimum booking size is two people; one person may book a group trek if Pacha Expeditions Travel Peru, is able to join that person with additional groups.
- Under 18 years Discount: U$: 20
- Under 07 years Discount: U$: 35
- Return Vistadome train – U$: 50 per person
- Return Hiram Bingham train– U$: 380 per person
- Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel (5-star hotel) – U$: 245 Per person
- Tierra viva Machu Picchu (3+ star hotel) – U$: 50 Per person
Hice el tour de Inka Jungle (4 días y 3 noches) y el de la Montaña de Siete Colores con Pacha Expeditions. Javier me atendió impecablemente, respondió todas mis dudas... read more
January 1, 1970
Positive Impact Travel
By joining this trip, you are directly supporting a project with a positive impact, with the Goal of Sustainable and responsible Development for future generations.
The earnings that Pacha Expeditions receives, for each of our tours, a percentage is destined to support various Andean communities. Pacha Expeditions organizes activities for the benefit of the local community, for children and adults, throughout the year.
Our projects are backed by local authorities and with internationally recognized standards and are audited by third parties. Which imply positive impacts on the beneficiaries