Lares Trek Huaran to Machu Picchu 4 Days : for hikers who want to escape the routine and the classic Inca trail with many people and enjoy the mountains and the life of local people, we offer a tour of the spectacular landscape of, tour lares trek huaran to Machu Picchu 4 days. This remote and little visited region offers the hiker a tour with a vision of the real life of the Andean farmer, where people wear traditional dresses with brightly colored ponchos.
You will have the opportunity to see stone houses with thatched roofs surrounded by herds of llamas and alpacas. One of the best treks in the sacred mountains, tour lares trek to machu picchu 4 days, recommended for small groups is a 4-day lares trek huaran.
In recent years, tour lares trek huaran to Machu Picchu 4 days, this trip has become increasingly popular, especially since the number of hikers on the Classic Inca Trail has been limited and permits are sold 5 or 6 months in advance. The advantage of this, tour lares trek huaran to Machu Picchu 4 days, is that it can be organized a few days in advance. However, most companies combine these walks with a tour of Machu Picchu, therefore, it is necessary to reserve in advance the availability of spaces for the city of Machu Picchu. End the lares trek huaran
*Difficulty level depends very much on your fitness and acclimatization.
- Group size: A customer’s choice
- Fixed departures: Depends on the client
- Start- altitude of 2800m / 9186ft.
- Higher altitude – 4780m / 15,682ft.
- Total distance – 34km / 21 miles
- Larges – day – Day 2-12 km / 6.7 miles.
- Coldest night- 1 about 0 ° C
- Meals – Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Acomodation – campament
- Difficulty: Moderate
Overview Day to Day
- Day 1: CUSCO – HUARAN – CANCHA CANCHA.
- Day 2: CANCHACANCHA – QUISHUARANI
- Day 3: QUISHUARANI – LARES-OLLANTA – AGUAS CALIENTES
- Day 4: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Day 1: CUSCO – HUARAN – CANCHA CANCHA.
Tour lares trek to machu picchu 4 days. We will pick you up early from your hotel, to take you in our private transport, at the beginning of the trek in Huarán (3,000.m / 9,840.feet) in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Here we meet our muleteer, and we will organize our luggage for transport on the horses. We will start the walk from Lares to Machu Picchu 4 days,
The trail in its first section is smooth, we will walk following the canchacancha river, to the community of the same name. On the way we will be able to observe beautiful fields, and ancient trees of Polylepis (Queuña). This type of vegetation is home to a variety of interesting birds. This tour of the valley itself is very impressive. We will have lunch halfway. After lunch we will continue our walk to reach the community of canchacancha, the place of our camp (3,956.m / 12,976.feet).
- Meals: Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation: Camping
- Maximum height :3,956 masl
- Minimum altitude: 3,000 masl
- Distance: 10 km
- Approximate time: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate.
Day 2: CANCHA CANCHA – QUISHUARANI
After an Andean breakfast, we continue our walk up the hill, to reach the highest point of our journey, the Pachakuteq pass, with a height of (4,460.m / 14,632.ft). The view from here is spectacular. We will be able to observe the most famous snow-capped mountains of the Andes in the sacred valley, Pitusiray and Sahuasiray mountains, which will be right in front of us.
Here we will have a time to rest, appreciate the view and take pictures, then we start walking downhill, until we reach our lunch place, which is located next to a beautiful lagoon. After lunch we will descend towards a beautiful valley. We will pass through beautiful places we will observe several lagoons, we will also be able to see alpacas, llamas and sheep along the way. Our camp is very close to the town of Qishuarani, here the houses are very typical built of stone and thatched roofs (3,870.m / 12,694.feet)
- Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Accommodation: Camping
- Maximum height : 4,460 masl
- Minimum altitude: 3,870 masl
- Distance: 14 km
- Approximate time: 7-8 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
Day 3: QUISHUARANI – LARES – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
After a delicious breakfast, we begin our trek, through another beautiful valley, until we reach the second pass of Willcaccasa (4,458.m / 14,622ft). From this point, we will see the Andes again, with beautiful turquoise lakes and beautiful and impressive valleys. From this place we will walk downhill, passing through many places, beautiful and typical. We will arrive at the town of Cuncani (3,900 m / 12,792 ft), here we will have lunch.
After a delicious lunch, we continue downhill along a path with beautiful views until we reach the Lares Valley, here we can take a dip in its hot springs and relax our body (recommended). Also here will be our last lunch with the team of people who accompanied him on his journey through the Andes. Later we will board our private transportation, to cross the sacred valley of the Incas, towards the town of Ollantaytambo (2,792.m / 9,158 feet), where we will board the train to travel to the town of Aguas Calientes. Here we will have accommodation in a hotel with all the comforts to rest. At night we will have our last dinner, before visiting the wonderful Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Lodging: Hotel
- Maximum altitude: 4,458 masl
- Minimum altitude: 2,792 masl
- Distance: 13 km
- Approximate time: 6-7 hours
Day 4: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
This is our last day of this beautiful trip through the Andes, we will get up very early to have breakfast. Then we will walk for 5 minutes to the bus station. Here we will make a small queue, to board the first bus to Machu Picchu, the trip lasts approximately 25 minutes, on a zigzagging road in the mountains. We will arrive among the first people,
The official control of Machu Picchu, will be open at 6:00 a.m. After showing the passport and the entrance ticket, we will enter the wonderful Inca city. Here we will observe the sunrise, and we will take the first photographs of the city and we will enjoy the beautiful view.
After enjoying all this show, we will start with the guided tour, which will last approximately 3 hours, and you will be able to know the most interesting places. important. After the guided tour, you will have free time to explore the city on your own.
After this unforgettable experience, you have to return to the hot springs town, to have lunch (optional), remove the things from the hotel and board the train back to the Ollantaytambo station. In this place the company staff will be waiting for you to return to the city of Cusco, and take you to your hotel – end of our service.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Maximum altitude: 2,040 masl
- Minimum altitude: 2,440 masl
- Difficulty: Easy
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning
- Shuttle bus to the beginning of the road.
- Professional guide
- Igloo tents – capacity of 4 people only used for 2 with space for backpacks.
- Inflatable mattress.
- Hot water every morning and evening for personal hygiene.
- Accommodation: 2 nights camping, 1 night hotel.
- Kitchen equipment and cook.
- Board: Breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner.
- We supply boiled water to fill your bottle.
- Horsemen Horses for equipment and personal items of the passenger
- Kitchen tent, dining tent with tables and chairs camp.
- First aid kit
- Emergency oxygen bottle
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Expedition train service
- Bus Cusco Ollantaytambo.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Breakfast the first day
- Sleeping bag
- Lunch last day
- Expenses extras.(tips)
** Train included in all tours is Ollanta Expeditions) the train schedule is confirmed only after payment of the full amount of the tour. The first train to be 14.55.pm and the last train at 18:20 .pm PACHA EXPEDITIONS, arrange transport back to Cusco (by taxi or bus).
Note: The train schedules are subject to change depending on Peru Rail time table and availability. If pre-arranged, the train can be called up to Vista Dome (larger than the Expedition train windows) for a higher price.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE.
- Original passport and student card
- Insurance card is essential
- Small backpack
- Sleeping bag up to -5
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Comfortable shoes
- A complete change of clothes
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Water bottle,
- Flashlight and batteries
- Hat or cap for sun protection
- Sunscreen (cream of protection)
- insect repellent
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
- Snack bars, chocolate, nuts, cookies, energy, etc.
- Camera and batteries
- Cash in soles and U$.
- Swimsuit (for hot spring)
* To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a university card, with current and updated date
* If desired train back to Cusco can be upgraded to Vistadome (+U$:65)
OPTIONAL ITEMS TO TAKE:
- Walking stick
- Extra money
- Bathing suit for hot springs in Aguas Calientes town -not included in price-
OPTIONAL SERVICES (NOT INCLUDED):
- Hire sleeping bag U.$25
- Walking sticks U$.20
- Daypacks U$.15
- Single Tent U$.35
Price & Add – ons
Group: U$: 550
Private: U$: 650
Group versus Private Treks: What’s the difference?
- Depending on the number of people in your booking, additional people may join the trek to make a full group.
- If you choose “private”, no additional people will be joining your group, no matter the size.
- Minimum booking size is two people; one person may book a group trek if Action Peru Treks is able to join that person with additional groups.
- Under 18 years Discount: U$: 20
- Under 07 years Discount: U$: 35
- Hiking poles – U$: 15 (pair)
- Return Vistadome train – U$: 50 per person
- Return Hiram Bingham train– U$: 380 per person
- Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel (5-star hotel) – U$: 245 Per person
- Tierra viva Machu Picchu (3+ star hotel) – U$: 50 Per person
Map (Lares Trek)
Fuimos bien asistidos en todos los tours. Personal muy serio y confiable. Recomendamos Pacha Espeditions a todos los que quieran ver todos los lugares de interés de la región de... read more
January 1, 1970
Positive Impact Travel
By joining this trip, you are directly supporting a project with a positive impact, with the Goal of Sustainable and responsible Development for future generations.
The earnings that Pacha Expeditions receives, for each of our tours, a percentage is destined to support various Andean communities. Pacha Expeditions organizes activities for the benefit of the local community, for children and adults, throughout the year.
Our projects are backed by local authorities and with internationally recognized standards and are audited by third parties. Which imply positive impacts on the beneficiaries